FamilyCare Counseling Solutions currently accepts Kentucky Medicaid, some major Commercial Insurance, and Self-Pay options at this time. If you have insurance, these prices may be covered or reduced based on contract rates.
If you do not want to use insurance, we offer the best pricing in the area to help you meet your goals. Self-Pay psychotherapy services are provided on a private pay, fee-for-service basis. Payment is expected at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
Basic Service Rates:
- Free Consultation Phone Call (15 mins.) – Complimentary
- Assessment/Evaluation (up to 60 mins.)
- Individual Session (50 mins.)
- Brief Individual Session (30 mins.)
- Family Session (45-60 mins.)
- Extended Family Session (90 mins)
- Missed Appt. or Cancelation Without 24 Hours Notice
- Returned Check Fee
Fees may be reduced only with the permission of the owner. Thank you.
Coverage varies. Services may be covered in part or in full by your insurance provider. We ask you to contact your insurance to find out your coverage options. Below are some questions that may be helpful for you to ask:
- Do my insurance benefits include mental health services?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Will I be required to pay a copay?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions per year my plan covers?
- What is my deductible?
- Do I need to get approval from my primary care physician?
- Blue Cross BlueShield
- United Health Care (UHC)
Cash, check and credit cards accepted for payment.
Please notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you can’t make your appointment. If you miss your appointment and/or fail to notify us, there is a fee.